The QP205SH helped pioneer the small portable high pressure pump. True one-person operation for high-head applications and for portable fire fighting. Use also for temporary pressure for new fire sprinkler systems and landscaping sprinklers.
- Pumps 106 gallons (401 liters) per minute.
- Maximum head of 230 feet (70 meters).
- Powered by a 4.8HP Honda GX160 gasoline engine.
- Versatile multiple discharge manifold: (one) 1.5-inch (37 mm) and (two) 1-inch (25 mm) ports.
- Ports can be used independently or simultaneously depending on the application.
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 1.5, 1, 1 in
51 x 38, 25, 25 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||106 gpm||401 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||246 ft||75 m|
|Max. Pressure||106.4 psi||734 kPA|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.8 qt||3.6 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
Dimensions & Weights
|Overall Length||20 in||508 mm|
|Overall Width||15 in||381 mm|
|Overall Height||16.5 in||419 mm|
|Operating Weight||64 lb||29 kg|